Welcome to the Ohio Domestic Violence Network's Resource Center
All videos and books are available to members of ODVN and Ohio residents. These items can be borrowed at no cost from the ODVN library for up to two weeks. Material requests can be made via telephone, email, online, or by visiting our office. Most requests are filled within five to ten business days; however, popular videos and materials may have waiting lists. Please note that all borrowers are limited to four videos per request and the materials must be returned by insured mail within two weeks from the borrowing date. Please review our clearinghouse borrowing policy below for clarification on the process.
You can now search our online library for materials which is organized by media type, title, author, or genre. To access the database search engine click “Search the Library.”
Please select one of the links listed below to view our most current video list:
Clearinghouse Resource Library Borrowing Policy
- All items in the ODVN clearinghouse resource library may be borrowed by either visiting the ODVN office, via our website or via the telephone at 800-934-9840, Ext. 224.
- Library resources may be borrowed for free by any resident of Ohio or any paid member of Ohio Domestic Violence Network. Shipping costs will be billed to out-of-state borrowers.
- If an item you are interested in borrowing is not available you may request to be added to a waiting list. You will be contacted when the item/items become available for you to borrow.
- ODVN library materials may be loaned out for a period of two weeks; an extension may be requested.
- To request an extension you must call the ODVN office at (614)781-9651 and speak with our Resource and Technology Coordinator at extension 224. As long as the items you are holding are not on a waiting list, you may keep the items for an additional two weeks. If you fail to call ODVN to request an extension then you may be charged overdue fees.
- All overdue fees must be paid in full before you or your agency will be allowed to borrower more materials. An overdue fee of $2.50 per week may be assessed on EACH overdue item.
- As borrowers are responsible for the replacement of lost or stolen items we recommend insuring resources when returning by mail.
- If items are lost or damaged you and your agency will be invoiced for replacement costs. Please note that neither you nor anyone from your agency will be allowed to borrow items until the invoice has been paid in full.
- Up to 10 items from the clearinghouse library however, no more than four of those items may be videos.
- Copies of articles made by ODVN staff need not be counted in total of 10 items.